Sunday, January 27, 2008

My "Top Ten" (Copied from Heather)

I'm taking Heather's challenge and creating my own "Top Ten" of stuff I love. And these are not in order, its just what came to mind first!!!!




1. Shopping- Being in a house creates a challenge for my love of shopping.
I'm totally obsessed with shoes and beautiful handbags and I really love
splurging on them. I have been working in a women's clothing boutique
since it opened in 2006 in OC and I love admiring all the newest fashions
that come out each season. Unfortunately they do not cater to us modest
folk so I admire from a distance.


2. My dogs- So I really didn't think I was as much of a dog lover as I have become, but apparently I'm bordering on crazy. We have Bailey our dog we got as a puppy and he is the sweetest thing ever. We got Chanel last September and then we were blessed with a litter of puppies! I totally enjoy having them around when I work from home, I feel totally safe withe them by my side!



3. My darling husband- I couldn't get away without him on my list, and I promise the dogs don't actually come before him....Rob is a totally ambitious entrepreneur and I love him for it. He is very active and plays softball and hockey and is a big competitor. He is a very direct person and loves to speak his mind, sometimes that takes people offguard but I've come to appreciate that openness in him. He used to be a marine (I can't say former because he'll correct me and tell me "Once a marine, always a marine"). Oh and he has E totally crooked feet...it's pretty freaky!


4. My friends- I can't believe how lucky we are to be in this ward! I really have enjoyed getting to know everyone here and so grateful for the friendships I have. I have loved our "Girls Nights Out" and Scrapbook night (no I don't scrapbook, but I like to chat) and I can't wait for even more good times. And I have to give a shout out to Kyra- she likes to copy my hair color and paint colors but I love hanging out with her and taking her excercise classes, one of these days I'm really going to be in shape and it's all because of her!

5. The Internet- Say what? I spend so much time on the internet it's just crazy, but the internet allows me to work from home and that is so awesome!!! And I email all day every day, it's the only way for me to actually stay in touch with everyone- I'm not much of a phone talker, I get really distracted and forget what I'm saying.

6. My sisters- I have a great relationship with my sisters Sam and Lissa, they were out of the house and starting their lives by the time I was in high school so just in the past couple years we have really bonded and I love our monthly 3-way chats on the phone (this is the only time I'm good on the phone) we really have a great time together and I love them so much!

7. My Young Women- I have a calling as Laurel advisor so I get to teach them each Sunday. It's been almost 2 years in this calling and I feel blessed every day! We love to laugh and joke around but they really have an amazing spirit and they are all a great example to me. I also totally enjoy the women I get to serve with.






8. The GMC Acadia- Random I know, but I just went and test drove this car and it is my dream car! It is the perfect car for me, because it is the perfect mix of luxury and truckness. I can't wait to get one someday!

9. Books- So no I haven't read the "Twilight" series everyone is talking about but I will soon. I love to read, it is my favorite hobby to curl up on the couch and read for hours.

10. LA Fitness- I just got my membership there 2 weeks ago and I have been going on a regular basis and I love it! I have been waiting patiently for this to open and now I'm really enjoying getting back into shape. And I love my step classes with Kyra! And Sarah Robinson Jr and I get to go together and that is so cool. Anyone else that would like to go anytime just let me know!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love it! Good posting! :) Cannot wait for the next girls night!

Niki McDowell said...

I love your top ten! So fun, I hope I can make it to girls night out tomorrow, we'll see.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your top ten is cute, and I feel so darn special that my name is mentioned in there, we must be "Real" friends (Im a dork). Anyway, I just can't take looking at those pictures of the puppys without wanting to steal my puppy, you know which one. Anyway, you ROCK!!!

melissa gargalis said...

Meagan I love your top ten. Your blog is so cute. Thanks for setting me up one too, now I can join this fun world of blogging.