Friday, January 18, 2008

Puppies Everywhere!

This is Bengal one of the 6 puppies we have left. We accidently had a litter of dogs, (someone wasn't wearing protection!) and we are now overwhelmed with dogs at our house...don't worry the puppies stay outdoors so my house doesn't stink too much. They have been so much fun to have around, I love each one of them and their little personalities, but we need to find good homes for them ASAP!!!








We call this one Fuzzy well cause she is extra fuzzy, but is such a lover!







This is our darling Bob, the only fawn one we had in the entire litter, he is so freakin cute, he is exactly like Bailey the dad, but cuter cause he's so itty bitty!















This is Bubba, he is the one that thinks he is a lap dog and as soon as someone sits down he's right there in your lap.
















This is Georgie, he just likes to hang out and be near you, and he has so much extra skin on him that he has yet to grown in it's just adorable. I totally carry this one around like a baby over my shoulder (just cause he lets me)
















And last but certainly not least this is Big Bertha, she is our biggest dog, I mean this girl can eat! She has the biggest belly I've ever seen, but she loves being held, I can't really pick her up anymore though cause she is huge!!!






3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! You're here! You did a great job!

Melissa said...

I have heard about these cute puppies... it is fun to see them! If we weren't already expecting another pet (baby number three) I think I would have to have one.

Anonymous said...

K, so I am sorry I won't be getting any puppies...and I am GLAD you came last night! ;) SO MUCH fun!! I love the snot! I have it too!! NO WORRIES on my end!! You and Rob are a HOT couple!