Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Thoughts on "The Bachelor"

I really love watching "The Bachelor" this season....Matt really isn't very attractive and doesn't really look all that in shape but his wonderful sarcastic sense of humor makes this season especially good! I was disappointed he got rid of Amanda...well she like couldn't stop saying like every other like word, so that got a little annoying- but I thought she was cute....now I'm thinking he's going to propose to Shayne and they are going to break up soon after the show, so much for true love on reality tv.
Does anyone else share my obesssion with this show? (other than Heather, Laura, Sarah??)

Who do you want Matt to choose?

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I don't like anyone left but o well, I liked NOEL! I agree with your prediction!

Heather said...

I dunno I think he really has a thing for Chelsea! I cannot wait to watch the women tell all! And I agree this bachelor is goofy but freakin' awesome at the same time!

The Gray Family said...

I too love the trashy reality tv...I think he will definitely end up with Shayne!

Kyra said...

I am glad you are back- even if I don't share your love of the bachelor-

Vanessa said...

LOVE IT !! This is late because the show is over but I loved that he picked Shayne. Chelsea was weird, especially when they showed her taking her clothes off, what was up with that??