Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Trip to Needles

We just got home from a much needed weekend away with friends out in Needles! Nathaniel's brother was graduating high school on Friday so it was just excuse to get together, so we met up with friends from AZ and got to spend some time together! Here are some pics of our trip down to the river, it was the first time Chanel and Max have ever been swimming and they loved it! It was adorable to watch them all play, they got to spend time with Bailey and a new friend Buck as well and played for hours in the water. It was a great weekend with good friends who are basically our family and we love them!

This may sound strange to some but we got a hotel room with 2 full beds, well Rob went out Friday night into Laughlin and left me in the room with my 2 doggies and of course I let them get on the bed with me....it's a vacation! So Rob and I slept in separate beds because the dogs snuggled with me the whole time---and no I do not let dogs in my bed normally!



They loved chasing Nathaniel in the kayak, Max rode around in it and Chanel swam behind because she thought he was stealing him! It was pretty cute...




Here is Max passed out on the floor of the backseat....we came home with a real need for an SUV...2 large dogs in a sedan does not work!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I wanna play in the water and get all tan. Looks like so so so much fun to take a trip with your pup! Im glad you two just got to get away and play for a while. That is way needed sometimes!

Heather said...

SO fun! :) I can't wait till my doggy is all about water! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Benjamin said...

Hey guys, just found you through Nathaniel and Janitsy. Hope all is well, looks like life is good! Keep in touch.