Monday, October 20, 2008

My Days as a model....at tillys

I think that it is super funny that I can say I was a Tilly's model for a day! I used to work as an Assistant Buyer/Photo Shoot Coordinator for Tilly's back in 2003 or so and one day the models were being super lame and they couldn't get them to do anything funny, so I was jumping around acting like my goofy/nerdy self and they decided that it would be fun to throw me in! So I got to wear silly outfits, pose for pictures and all that good stuff.....there are about 100 more pictures but these are Rob's favorites (he loves these pictures and can't understand why I have such a hard time taking nice pictures since that day!!!!)

















12 comments:

The Woot-en Clan said...

I love these pictures! They are great :) My favorite is the middle one! You look way hot!

Heather said...

That last one is HILARIOUS! so funny! How fun to have pics like these to show your grandkids how model-riffic you were!

Anderson Family said...

Hey Hot Mama! You look awesome I can see wht Rob loves them ;)

The Gray Family said...

we should send these in to Tyra Banks...she would cast you on America's Top Model for sure (especially with the last one...). You look awesome!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so YEAH YOU ARE HOT!!!! SO SO SO HOT, WANT TO TOUCH THE HINEY!!! OOOWWWWW!!!! Love love love the middle one and the last just totally cracks me up! Can you make that face in the last one every time we hang out??? PLEASE???

Anonymous said...

K, SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WOW!! You are REALLY HOT MEAGERS!! I do have to say WE NEED TO HANG SOME MORE!! I LOVE THE FACES!! HA! ;)

Todd + Emily said...

No wonder those are Rob's Favorites! Is the last one him mast fav?!?! LOL way cute pictures!!

Melissa said...

Oh, your gorgeous! Work it baby!

Ehrlebird said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO funny you posted this yesterday!!! Because I found the picture of you from the ad that I had you sign and another picture that I had from that day...HILARIOUS I was going to scan it and send it to you!!!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

wow baby you are so hot! those pics totally remind me of college when we would do our hair super crazy and go dance like freaks!!! i love them. fal

Kyra said...

very cute- i think that my pic of you and rob at halloween tops them all though- okay maybe not- but it is fun :)

Beth and Poasa said...

nice...