Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Max!!

This officially makes me a huge dork, but I'm just gonna dive head first into the dorkiness! One year ago we had a litter of 8 giant puppies! It's been quite an adventure since the 1st one was born and we kept one for our own! We love our little Max and so glad he beat the bout with Parvo as I would have been utterly devastated if I lost 3 puppies to it.











Max is a big lover and a wannabe lap dog, he loves licking, running, playing, and doesn't know any commands other than sit...sorry, he was too cute to bother with training!!








So happy 1st birthday Max...no cake for you!








Notice his paws are now the size of my hand! He is a big boy!!

7 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Girl we totally need to do those pics, let me know when you want to?? He is so cute!!! Happy Birthday Max!!! I wish I knew Echo's Birthday. I will just say it is Jan 1st how about that, I know it was sometime in Jan!

The Woot-en Clan said...

That is so cute Meagan! I remember when they were just puppies and we took Christmas pictures of them. How time flies. Tell Max Happy Birthday for us. I hope he gets a big steak dinner :)

Heather said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year already! It seems like yesterday that I was checking up on and cuddling those little puppies! I won't mention the funner side of it! LOL!! He is so big now!! Happy Birthday Big Guy!

The Hardy's said...

Hi! Its Laurie! Just wanted to say thanks so much for coming to my class tonight! I enjoyed having you girls there! You guys are always welcome to come, every week! Hope to see you next week!

Todd + Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! He is so cute!!! Max is the biggest one year old I have ever seen!!!

Anderson Family said...

Sigh!!! That makes me miss Shilo :( I forgot what cute puppies they were. Happy Birthday big Guy.

Monica said...

I can't remember if I told you that we are coming to Cali this week. We should get together! We could go see a movie hee, hee.