Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight Night!!

I knew that I shouldn't have had any expectations from the Twilight movie- the previews were just totally stupid and obviously low budget- but I also knew there wasn't any way I was going to miss it! I ended up laughing the entire way through it, I really did enjoy the actor who played Edward though- he is yum yum. And I'm sure I will see it again...cause I just love sappy movies!

Here are some pics from the nizzight....

Sarah about to cry from exitement!!!!!
Apparently her boob got a little heavier in the car....being prego really has immediate effects!!

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I liked the movie! Cheesy, yes, but still fun :>)

Todd + Emily said...

That night was BLAST!!!! You and Sara were cracking me up!!! I agree chessy but I LOVED IT!!!

Caitlin said...

I liked it too! And why did you spend Thanksgiving by yourselves? You guys should have come up here.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I totally deserve that boob shot being thrown in there due to that one picture I put on my blog of you but I CAN'T believe you put that one and the lame face one!!! O well, it's me and I am special and know it!
Totally agree with the movie, CHEESE BALL and LOW BUDGET but good'ish none the less! Kinda! It was funny sitting by you that is fo shizzle. What a fantastic night full of boobs and cheese, and bloody punch!