Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chicago Day 3

I bet you thought I forgot about the rest of my trip!! Oh no I didn't!

Day 3 was spent wandering....

And a Blackhawks game! This was the 1 and only time Rob was mad at me the entire trip! And the best part is I was laughing inside the whole time cause he was really only upset over tickets...really Rob? Really? But then we found a scalper guy and got some good seats and he was magically happy once again!

We tend to get to games extremely early....

And our quest for a good pic of the 2 of us...not so much this time...


After the game we popped over to dunkin donuts and had an old nasty late night snack, and we found this park. This is "The Bean" it is a giant bean shaped piece of art?? I don't get it, but it's really only good in the day light when you can get cool pics of it.

And another form of artwork...these giant tv type screens play images of random people and when the picture starts to open their mouth water starts spraying out...apparently it's nice when it's hot out and the kids like to play in the water, I just thought it was creepy.

No comments: