Friday, February 15, 2008

Ewwww I'm So Sick!!!

So I'm still really very sick. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today and after spending $225 (yes you read that correctly) I now have antibiotics to help get me through this! Can I just say that health insurance is a scam and I really hate having it!!!!! Does anyone else agree with me? So I'm officially stuck at home until this thing starts to clear up, I just spent 1/2 hour in the shower trying to even out my body tempurature and clear up my sinuses. This is the most sick I've been in a while and I'm running out of soup!! Poor Rob has been a pretty good sport, has gone on multiple drug store runs for medicine and sprite (I can't get enough of it!) and he keeps forcing food down my throat...at this point I am just one sickness away from my goal weight!!! (ha ha, that was from a movie I promise) So now I'm trying to keep my head from expoding and I should be back in action in another week or so! And my final thought is- if anyone is feeling anything like I am feeling- GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP! My doctor is having me do special stuff to keep me from getting neumonia(sp), so take care of yourselves and your cute kids and I don't wish this one on anyone!! Ta ta!

5 comments:

The Gray Family said...

feel better Meagan! I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy :<( I'm also sorry about your doctor bill!

Heather said...

Yikes! Not fun! I'm sorry you had to go through this! :(

Anonymous said...

Holy FREAKINESS!!! What the crap!! I feel so bad for you girly!! GET BETTER!!!! It's SO NOT fun being sickie poo... Hope you start to feel better NOW!!!

Niki McDowell said...

You poor thing, when I didn't see you at church today I talked to Heather and she said you were still sick I felt so bad! And I'm with you on the whole health insurance, they rip you off like no other. You don't want to get me going on health insurance. I hope you get well soon, we miss you!

melissa gargalis said...

I'm so sorry Meagan. It is no fun being sick. Keep your receipts for the doctor-you can write them off for taxes next year-if you spend enough =) Get better soon.