Friday, February 8, 2008

My School Daze

So we've all been talking about our worst hair day and I personally think it should have been "The Most Awkward Time In My Life", which in this slideshow you will see that my high school years could have been better!!! Ok so it was really freshman and sophmore year that was the most disgusting for me (can I just say clear braces didn't work for me!!) But I enjoy all my school pictures, they are pretty funny to look back on and see the homemade clothes, the perms and the ridiculously short hairdos I had. So hope you enjoy as well!!
">

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! :) The 1st and 2nd grade pics are so cute! Totally awesome! I need to do mine, I have to scan some old pics so I have examples of my worst hair days!

Heather said...

Oh! By the way, the new page is super cute! I hope you are feeling better!

melissa gargalis said...

You are so cute. I love seeing how we change as we get older. I love your new background too. Super cute!

Niki McDowell said...

those are so fun! My personal favorite is "My Days as a Model" You go girl!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

This is totally cute, I love it, you are a cute girl. I did not know that your hair was so blonde for so long and girl you can pull off some short hair styles. You are rad and the slide show was a totally cute idea!

Kyra said...

i love it!! i think you are cute with short hair- rob says no way huh?? when did the whole long hair thing start?? i think you peaked at 6th grade!! j/k

The Gray Family said...

love it Meagan! Your hair was so short for such a long time...I love it now, but you sure were a cute kid!