Friday, February 22, 2008

Ode to Heather...on her Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!
We went out for Heather's big 29th birthday last night to the Sushi House in Temecula....here's some fun pics, too bad we missed out on Karoke those would have been pretty good!

Here's Heather and Seth looking all cute!


Me & Laura

Heather & Kati

Nathanial & Janitsy (can you say photogenic???)

Me & Rob

Kevin & Laura

Ha ha, here's Seth making a bad joke????

And we got some undercover officer checkin the place out...we think they were serving illegal alchohol????

Good times.....hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Love ya Heather!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, the picture of me and HEATHER...bad picture of me... I LOOK LIKE a FAT COW!! HA!! GOOD times, missed you guys singing though...I am sure you heard what went on there too?! EH?!! You guys are FUN!! ;)

Heather said...

Awww, thanks Meagan! These pictures are great and I wish I had a video of Kati singing Bohemian Rhapsody and belly dancing for all to enjoy! It was awesome, the best birthday present I could ask for! Thanks for bringing your camera!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wish I was there, looks like you all had a great time seriously, with that croud I would expect nothing less though. Well maybe next time, I am glad that I was a supportive spouse and all but wow, I wanna play next time. YEAH!!!