Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anyone want a piece???

So Laura and I wanted to do something special for Heather on her actual birthday and she always makes these awesome barbie cakes for everyone....so we thought we'd try our skills and see how it turned out! I read the wrong directions and we baked it in one bowl instead of 2 and it ended up being a little short! When Laura stuck barbie in the cake I was running around the kitchen trying not to pee my pants we were laughing so hard! It was tons of fun to make and if anyone needs a super aweomse cake, just call us...we are totally going into business!!

10 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

Lets just says skills-mad skills.

Heather said...

I LOVE it! Thanks so much for making me such an awesome birthday cake! It was fun getting some girl time in today, seems like it has been awhile for us since you've been a sicky! I'm glad you're feeling better!

The Gray Family said...

now THAT is a fabulous cake...

The Gray Family said...

hey I got all excited when I saw the little baby in the margin, and then I saw it is due in 400+ days...you make me laugh!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok that is so stinkin funny!!!! SO SO SO FUNNY!!!! I have never seen a cake as beautiful as that and I just LOVE that you died the hair red for heather, what an amazing couple of friends you two are. Looks like it was so much fun! Beautiful!!!

Niki McDowell said...

nice! I love that the barbie has red hair like Heather.

Kyra said...

wow- i wish it were my birthday so i could get a cool cake like that- the fruity pebbles were a nice touch

Anonymous said...

This is SO FREAKIN RAD!! I thought she was taking a dump from the back side..HA!! CUTE job I am impressed!! ;) You guys are AWESOME and TOO FUN!! ;)

Melissa said...

Looks like you got a hidden talent there. I love it!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Too Cute! Very Creative. :)


Hi Megan it's Genni...I've been to Heather's house a couple of times, and meet you there. Hope all is well.