Friday, February 29, 2008

The Answers To All of Life's Questions!

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? It will be a total of 5 years this July...holy cow

2. Who eats more? Rob does, he's a very slow eater, but he'll just keeping eating and eating and eating- like right now he's finishing dinner while I'm blogging!

3. Who said I love you first? Rob did- I didn't want to be the crazy girlfriend who said I love you before he was ready to say it back!!

4. Who is taller? Rob- he says I'm really short which I don't agree with, I'm pretty average height

6.Who does laundry? That would be me! I had to force him to start letting me do his laundry, he always thought it was wierd but now he couldn't live without me

7. Who does dishes? Me again- well actually he would do them but on his own time and I usually just get fed up and do them myself

8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rob, we tried switching once but it was actually uncomfortable

9. Who pays the bills? I do, but I enjoy reminding him of how much his Directv (necessity of course) costs each month!!

10. Who mows the lawn? Rob- we bought this awsome mower for like $10 off craigslist!

11. Who cooks dinner? I do- well ok we only have a couple home cooked meals a week so it's really not a big responsibility, he does make a mean can of soup when I'm sick though!!

12.Who drives when you are together? Rob does- I can't see very well at night so it's just safer for everyone that way

13. Who is stubborn? hmmmmm anyone have an opinion on that one??? if you have met Rob you will know the answer to this question

14.Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think I am, I don't like being wrong but I also hate arguing my point- Rob really enjoys this

15.Who's parents do you see the most? I think we see my family more- wierd because all of Rob's family is local and mine are up in Nor Cal and Washington!

16. Who kissed who first? Rob kissed me first- it was awesome

17.Who proposed? Rob of course

18.Who is more sensitive? Me by a landslide- although Rob really isn't as tough as he comes across!

19.Who has more friends? I think I do right now- it was always him when we were dating but now I have lots of such wonderful girlfriends that I totally have him beat! take that rob!

20. Who has more siblings? Me- I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters (all older), he has 1 sister and 1 brother

21. Who wears the pants? This one made me chuckle- I actually enjoy the fact that Rob "wears the pants". It makes me feel secure and I know he will always take care of our family first! I think because the 2 of us have such different personalities that we create a good balance in our home. He's definitely a "mans man" and I love that about him!! I trust him to make good decisions for the future of our family and I don't worry so much about getting my way all the time- I've learned it's all about compromise!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Awwwww, so cute! And I don't know who's more stubborn....LOL! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaawwww... you are so darn cute you know that? I love getting to know you more and more and more and more. I really like you, you know that?

melissa gargalis said...

I love it. Thanks for being "it"

The Gray Family said...

I love these tags...it is fun to learn more about everyone! Meagan you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Rob doesn't wear the pants!! ;) So I am excited to do another night of singing with you sometime.. EH?!! ;) You are TOO FUN!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry home, I want to be your friend again and hang out and get skinny together!!! IM SERIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!! We need to get together and hang!! Come over ANYTIME!! I think we need to do another CUP CAKE night! ;) Or...whatever...Thanks for the comment...TALK TO YOU SOON!! ;)

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute! I get a little impatient with the "on his own time," concept... I am working on that.

Kyra said...

i really like you to megan- oh la la!! its time for a new post though!! i know- some people have lives and can't just sit around posting blogs-