Sunday, April 13, 2008

Garage Sale Back On!

Ok so my blogging has been pretty non-existent lately but I've finally found something to blog about!!

The Big Garage Sale is back on and we are officially doing it this coming Saturday April 19th! (Big thanks to Nathaniel & Janisty for inspiring me!) So I have spoken to a few of you and they are able to make it so whoever wants to bring their stuff on over, just let me know and you can sell your little hearts out!

Let's say be ready to go by 8am Saturday morning...I just need a few hubbys to volunteer to put some signs up for it and we'll be all set!

Ok that's all I got...

3 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

Meagan you are alive!! I miss you girlfriend. I wish we had stuff to sale-we could use the extra moola. Hope it goes well.

Heather said...

YAY YAY YAY!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah you blogged something!!! Good luck on the sale, I hope you make a million bucks!