Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Very Own Wall Art!

I've had this magazine cutout for years now and I've always loved the idea of a huge collage of pictures. I finally got all the pictures of Rob and I all copied and blown up accordingly and got this project finished this morning! Now the wall may look a little like we enjoy looking at ourselves, but I literally only have 2 other pictures of us in our entire house! So I thought it would be fun to put us all together (and I just think Rob was the MOST adorable kid ever!!!)








And yes I realize it may be a little silly that I couldn't come up with this on my own, but hey I freely admit I need all the inspiration I can get!!!
A Little Side Note:
Aaron Brothers is having its semi-annual "Buy any Frame, get one for a penny" SALE!!! This is the best deal ever because I got all my frame shopping done in a matter of minutes!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh! I like it! Very cool idea, I can't wait to see up close!

melissa gargalis said...

Super cute! I love a wall collage. One day you can add pictures of your little kiddos to the mix. I am so design challenged, I love looking for new ideas in magazines.

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!! I am gonna have to check it out sometime!?!! Miss ya Meagan!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I really like it and way cute idea. I wanna do something like that when I actually get the guts up to hang something on these walls of mine.
I can't wait to see the little kiddo pics of you guys. So when you gonna invite me over huh???

Anonymous said...

Can I just thank you for watching my kids the other day?!! THANK YOU DARLIN!! Also...it was good to have you over! Thanks for hanging! You are AWESOME!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new header and blog!! It's really cute!! ;) WHERE WERE YOU TODAY?! I MISSED YOU at church!! Hope things are ok!! We will have to get together again soon!! ;)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Totally beautiful header picture and I love the pics of your pups. Can't wait to play on Sat night, we will make it fun!

Anderson Family said...

Your blog looks great! I love the wall art, what a great idea. I am blogging again, finally, so I am looking forward to keeping in touch. Miss Ya!

AmandaB said...

I soooo want to do this in the wall going up the stairs in our house. You did a great job, it looks really nice!