Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to School!!!!

As of next Monday I will officially be a college student once again! It has been almost 6 years since my last attempt at school so I am a little rusty. I signed up for a couple night classes at Mt. San Jacinto College in Menifee and I'm super excited about it! I've been saying to Rob recently that I feel really stupid, like I'm not exercising my brain at all and I think getting back into school and working toward some degree will get my brain up and running again.

I am nervous but excited about it, just hope my classes aren't filled with 18 year olds to make me feel old and dumb, but I did sign up for classes that I should ace since I'm only doing accounting courses!

So over the next few months I should be back up to working almost full-time, taking 2.5 classes, running 3-4x a week, and anything else that comes up- and I'm totally stoked to be busy once again!!!

6 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

WOW!!! Good for you. I was just telling Greg, that I'd like to go back to school some day, just for fun...I know I'm such a nerd, but I really loved school and college especially. Good luck with that. let me know how it goes.

Heather said...

You will fit right in with the 18 year olds! You will have to turn down so many come ons, you are gonna be extra busy! :) Good luck, sounds like fun (the classes, not the running! LOL!)!!

Woody said...

Yea Meagan! That is awesome. You will love being back at school. Enjoy it! I am so proud of you ( like a mother would say.. or a teacher) :)

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with you!! You are CRAZY to do that again!! I HATE SCHOOL, but if I HAD to do it I guess I would!! ;) You got to amazing for that...I am proud of you!! Thanks for making cookies with me and spending some time with me!!! You are AWESOME!! LOVE YA!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I am so proud of you! I need to do that as well! Seriously getting back into school is such a good thing to do. Maybe I will sign up last minute for classes again? Sounds like a great idea to me!

Anderson Family said...

Good for you Meagan! I love taking a class here and there to keep myself busy and challenged, good luck your going to do great. It was really good seeing you the other night, thanks for hanging out :)