Thursday, January 1, 2009

27 and Graying!!



I made my gray hair official today when I snapped a few pics of the top of my head! I really think it is hilarious that I have gray hair....my dad was fully gray before he was 30 and all my sisters have tons of gray hair! I always thought it wouldn't happen to me because I had blonde hair growing up...but it all came in at once!!

I obviously have not had my hair done in a few months, but it has been funny every morning trying to pin my hair back in a way that won't show too many roots!

I love it!

9 comments:

Monica said...

Gray? Where I don't see it? well some say gray is better than bald.
Happy New Year!

Ehrlebird said...

Time to get your hair done!! Go buy some gray be gone!!

The Gray Family said...

at least you have a good attitude about it! Gotta love genetics sometimes...

The Woot-en Clan said...

I still don't see any gray hair, but everyone notices things differently. Miss seeing you guys, we need to hang out soon. Happy New Year

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

even though i'm younger then you i beat you to gray hair. I got my first gray hair on my mission!! so i think its totally cool!! fal

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ha what is funny is that I totally do not see it, but I love your post anyway! You crack me up so big time! I LOVE YOU!!!

Kelley Hauck said...

Ryan is doing his best to catch up to all of you as well- although, I have to say you are pushing it a little to say you are grey. I don't see much there=)

Jon + Carly said...

Don't worry, you're not the only one our age with grays.

Anonymous said...

I do NOT see any GRAY hair GIRLY! You are HILARIOUS though! I miss hanging with you! Hope you are doing good! I might have to join you RUNNING here?!! Or jogging in my case, maybe I won't be able to keep up with you...HA!! Hope things are good!!