Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We've Moved!!


We just moved this past weekend to Tuscany....I won't be putting my street address on here cause that just seems like asking for trouble........it is amazing to me how 2 people could possible fill an entire 4 bedroom house....and that's not even counting the garage, I blame it all on Rob though (he collects everything under the sun)!


We are getting settled and after days of clorox wiping every surface in this place, it's starting to feel like home.

My favorite part is the giant tree out front-----I have a real tree!!! Anyways stop by and see us sometime!!

11 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

yeah a post!!! and yeah for moving.... well maybe not yeah since you are farther from me but I am still happy for you!!! and yeah for it feeling like home after the bottles and bottles of clorox don't you just love that stuff?? i can't wait to see it all put together... you should have us over for dinner sometime once you are all settled in, I think that is a great idea ;)

Kyra said...

glad your moved in enough to blog-- that is always a good sign! we are also up for dinner! j/k

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Sweet house meget! I had no idea you were moving! That means we haven't been keeping in touch very well! But i least i get to see you in april. I can't wait!! Happy unpacking!!fal

The Gray Family said...

glad you got settled in ok...let us know if you need anything!

Caitlin said...

Congrats! I hope you like your new house and neighbors.

Anderson Family said...

Glad to see you guys are settled in, we will have to come by and see you guys real soon, miss you!

Bailey and Keylan Kado said...

SO CUTE!!!! TUSCANY ROCKS!!!!! i wish i was there to come visit you because i totally would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I'm totally up for dinner too! ;) And a game of Settlers! Glad you guys are finally settled there and that tree is HUGE!!

melissa gargalis said...

Glad you are moved in. Hope you aren't still completely living out of boxes. Sorry I stole Greg away a little early that day...I love your big tree, it must bring a ton of shade. Happy unpacking, I'll miss having you just down the street.

Ehrlebird said...

So glad you are getting settled. We need to get together soon :)

The Persson's said...

Cute house! WE need to hang out soon! It's been too long!