Thursday, May 21, 2009

4th Anniversary

Today May 21st is our 4 year wedding anniversary! What have we done so far to celebrate? Well we slept in till 11 (yes I sleep in and I don't feel bad about it for 1 second!!!), washed our cars, ate In-n-Out for lunch, and who knows what the rest of the day will bring!!

We have never really been big on anniversary's- our 1st was spent eating at Douglas Burger because everything else was closed by the time we thought about doing anything!


Let's see what we've accomplished in our 4 years of wedded bliss.....
bought our 1st home
got a cat
got a dog
got rid of the cat (we don't mess around with cats that pee in hockey bags)
got another dog
2nd dog got knocked up and we had 8 puppies
got rid of the 1st dog (don't worry we sent him to a loving home in AZ)
kept one of the puppies (dog looks exactly like the 1st dog did)
dyed my hair brown
bleached my hair blonde (it turned a little orange so I went back to brown)
back to blonde yet again
Rob separated his shoulder 4 times
Rob rolled his ankle running
Rob has played countless seasons of hockey and softball- so glad he has his hobbies and he is in amazing shape for a man of 32!!!
had season tickets to the Ducks and saw them win the Stanley Cup
ran my 1st half marathon - yes I will be talking about it for a while so suck it
both have our own companies and work from home - best thing in the world!
We've fought a lot- sometimes in front of friends (still get teased about the card throwing incident), sometimes alone- but usually laugh about it later
We've loved a lot- sometimes in front of friends, but mostly do that while we're alone (tee he he)
We are still married after 4 years....biggest accomplishment of them all!!
Looking forward to a million more years of your funny temper, your laugh, your story telling, your strength, your confidence, your support, your love and best of all your hot body!


8 comments:

The Gray Family said...

happy anniversary! You guys are great together.

melissa gargalis said...

Ahhhh. Sweet. Happy Anniversary guys!

Anderson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Sleeping in until 11:00 a.m. wow, don't feel bad feel LUCKY!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary and that is a cute and funny post! I love you guys, you rock! Hope you had a fantastic entire day!

Heather said...

Awww! I love this and you guys! Happy Anniversary!! I also love the term "suck it" and you made me laugh pretty hard by using it!!! :) I've realized too that fighting with your spouse is okay especially if its in front of your friends so they can laugh at it too! LOL!!!

Todd + Emily said...

SO CUTE!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I'm jealous about you sleeping in!!!! Hope you guys had a great Anniversary!

Woody said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! That is awesome and I still love you throwing the cards up in the air. That was a classic and I will never forget it :)

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

congrats you two! That is so awesome and something to be so proud of! That means that its getting close to my 4th anniversary as well! so fun!