Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girls Night Out


A bunch of gals from our ward got together last Friday for a fun night out at BJ's in Corona.

There were 13 of us and we were even missing a few! I am so blessed to be here in a place where I can have so many good friends! And although it is sometimes difficult being surrounded by all the babies and pregnant peeps (there were 5 babies out with us and 20 kids at home, insane right??), I appreciate all the friendship and love hanging out with these ladies!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Here Here!!! Love you Meagan!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

hey baby miss you so much but will be living in cali in less then a month!!!! call you soon! faldar

Caitlin said...

I love your new blog layout!! It's super cute.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love this ward too and it was super fun there at BJ's that night. I love your new blog layout, supa cute!
Babies are on the horizon for you, until then you will be the best Auntie Megan ever to little Brooke!

Ehrlebird said...

I saw you there...so I feel like I was there :)

Vanessa said...

YEAH Girl's nights ROCK!!! It was fun riding with you, cuz we don't get a chance to talk much. Our table was lots of fun! oh, and A very Happy anniversary to you guys!!
p.s. I invited you to my blog, and you have yet to comment , what's up with that? LOL :)