Thursday, September 17, 2009

Workin' Girl

I have had it really easy the past couple years in that I have been able to work from home and really set my own schedule....not now! I have finally become smart enough to work full-time! You probably won't see me around much over the next few months as I will be commuting to Ventura/Santa Barbara Wed-Sat morning! This is my second week doing it and I am loving the extra work! Today I was up and ready and working by 7am and just finished the day at 8:45pm, crazy yes but I am enjoying the work. And I get to stay at my sisters house who is 2 months away from the birth of her little boy! So we've been having fun cooking gluten-free and diabetic-free (she has gestational diabetes and is allergic to wheat, so sad!:( )

It will also be fun for me and Rob to spend time apart. That may sound strange, but seriously we have spent almost 24/7 together for the past few years, this way I really look forward to the weekends and we get to spend extra special time together (you reading this Rob?? I want some "special" time with you when I get home!!!

Santa Barbara is freakin awesome - I saw 2 men walking around in capris (they were in different groups, like 2 blocks apart), I am surrounded by Prius's (don't get me started on that one), but it is beautiful and you can walk everywhere which is very cool. So I am having my own little life adventure and life is good!

7 comments:

The Gray Family said...

someone just mentioned tonight that they hadn't seen you around much lately...we miss you already! What work are you doing?

Heather said...

Love it! Glad you are enjoying it and the capri pants! ;) I will always remember the time you asked Seth if he was wearing capris! LOL!! He has not worn those since I think! So funny! We miss you and DRIVE SAFE on your commutes!!

Caitlin said...

So are you working directly in the office at roro?

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

good for you hope it all works out!

Amanda said...

We seriously are going to miss you a ton but I am happy that you are happy with what you are doing. That is what is most important! I love that you said that you are now "smart" enough to work full time, SERIOUSLY?? You are funny!
I also totally get the Rob stuff, it is cool that the time you have together will be super special! Well I miss you!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O that comment from Amanda right above this one is really from me, I was signed in under my sis, oops!

Kyra said...

miss you girly. can't you be gone mon-wed so that you can hang out with us on the weekends?? pretty please. i don't know if i will ever be "smart" enough to work full time. maybe someday.