Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Freakin Out

My sister is in the hospital right now about 9 minutes away from having a c-section. I'm freaking out. She is about 3 weeks early from her scheduled inducement and I know everything will be ok. The baby has been having irregular heartbeats and the doctors weren't going to mess around with this one.
Backstory- my sister went full term with a previous pregnancy and one week before her due date she lost the baby- it was horrible.

I thought I would be there for this one, it came as a shock to all of us and we are all waiting anxiously by the phone for any update, and it better be a good one.

Seriously everything needs to be ok, no if ands or buts about it. I can't wait to meet my newest nephew and I just need that phone call that everything is ok!!

2 comments:

The Persson's said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister. I'm sure everything will be fine!
Congrats on the new addition! :)

Todd + Emily said...

Ur awesome to be there for your sister and ur little nephew who is adorable btw.