Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just another reason to love my husband....

This morning I walked into my office and I found this on my desk:



Why would I love my husband for putting a Ducks Digest on my desk you ask??? Beacause of this lovely man:



and this:


Joffrey Lupul is my favorite hockey player - #1 reason is because he is hot, he's much hotter when he's all sweaty from playing, but these pics are pretty nice as well. Rob is very aware of my "crush" on him and thinks it's actually pretty funny. He went to the game this week with his buddy Seth and texted me when Joffrey scored....he also pauses the game when Joffrey fights and makes sure I get to see him.

Thank goodness for a self-confident man who I love!! (even more than Joffrey Lupul...and that's alot)

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What an awesome husband you have! That is SO CUTE that he put that on your desk. SO thoughtful!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

you are a goof! How are you and what are you going to be for halloween?