Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at the Hackers

We had Rob's family over for Chrismas Eve dinner this year, we had a great time!!




Anisa (she's only 14 & like 4 in taller than me!), me, Rob and Alex


These are Rob's brothers puppies & I even knew they were coming, but Rob comes walking in holding one of them and says to me "look what I got you for Christmas" yeah I totally believed him & was super excited for about 3 seconds, then I realized he was kidding and tried to play it off like I knew it all along!!


Rob's mom Lynda with Chanel, Chanel of course was the star of the night you can't help but hug her!

Then of course there is Max - poor guy & his mental problems, he tried really hard to be a part of the fun, but mostly just hung out in the hallway

And now to Christmas morning!!! Just me and Rob all day hanging out in pjs eating leftover cookies!


Rob opening his new bowling ball bag!!!


I just put this on because my dog is laying in my lap- she is only about 120 pounds!!! But she really thinks she is a lap dog, so I let her!


And this is me opening my diamond earrings!!! Best gift ever! (Until he hears about what I want next year!) But I don't feel bad about asking for these because I actually really do deserve them and much much more!! HA! (He actually gave me earrings a couple years ago but they were lame and little so I needed an upgrade- I'm such a snob!!!!)

5 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful christmas! Miss you like crazy!

Anderson Family said...

Merry Christmas you guys!! Don't feel bad Meagan you totally deserve them and I am glad Rob agrees :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Christmas, cute pictures, happy to see an update, and congrats on the BIG BLING ear rings!

The Gray Family said...

I think you ABSOLUTELY deserve them :>)

melissa gargalis said...

can't wait to see you sporting your new earrings!