Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disneyland at Christmas

We were able to go to Disneyland last week with my sister and her family! It was crazy - seriously about 3 million people were there and I must say none of them looked like they were having that great of a time, but we had a great time weaving in and out of people trying to keep my personal bubble around me!!

Rob & Reagan (I think she was on his shoulders most of the time!)


Me & Sam & Rob with crazyy eyes & some gross couple doing some PDA....couldn't bring myself to crop them out, it's Christmas time afterall


Cute little Rylie - look at those freckles!


My favorite part of the day - the toy soldiers in the parade - they had the funniest costumes and their boots were plastic and made the coolest sounds as they danced on by!!

Thanks Sam for the happiest day of our lives!!!

No comments: