Friday, December 11, 2009

The Greatest Gadget Ever!

When I was at my parents house I discovered the MOST amazing kitchen gadget!! It's call the Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser!!! Seriously it is the coolest thing! You just pour in a cup of water in the top, turn it on and in less than 30 seconds you have blazing hot water for your hot chocolate!

My mom just sent me my very own and it is the best gift ever - so if you have any hot chocolate lovers out there this would be a reDONKulously wonderful gift for them!

I'm so glad there are really smart people out there that think these things up - my life would be meaningless without all my kitchen gadgets!!


1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

that is pretty awesome. We have a hot chocolate maker that you pour the milk in with the powder and it mixes and heats it up for you. Love the little conveniences of life.