Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm starting a Charity....

Have I got your attention????? Now read carefully, this is a very important matter I will be dealing with.

The charity will be called "Meagan is tired of driving a sedan where she can't see traffic in front of her and therefore needs a much larger car Fund"

This fund has been started because I get serious road rage (well I yell at other cars and shake my fist at them, then continue singing Lady GaGa). Driving a car that is higher off the ground is the ultimate goal, like a giant Yukon where I can really just run people off the road and get to my destination faster

I accept cash, check or even paypal because I'm just totally accomodating like that.


Yes I really did just write a post about people giving me money so I can buy a new car......how awesome am I?


This has caused me to actually reflect and think I should actually really start a charity....now I just have to come up with a cause that people will actually give money for....any thoughts?

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are a hoot! No ideas on the charity, but do a garage sale that makes $ and accept donations of peoples junk. I am thinking of doing that myself?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

P.S. no money to send your way here sorry :(

The Cook Fam said...

You are so smart Meagan! I'm sure someone out there will see that this is a great cause and just donate that great big vehicle you're wanting! Best wishes!!

Heather said...

Love this! Just crash your current car like I did! It works! ;)

Kyra said...

i will donate to yours... if you donate to my boob job charity! deal? then we'll just break even though. crap. didn't think that through. good luck though. keep saling movies! and if you do a garage sale i am in- ashton really wants to sale random crap to make money to buy more random crap.

Fuchsia Fables said...

Hey, this idea isn't too shabby. I wonder if it would work for me? Ooooh, I see what Kipn n' Sarah did there: "You are a hoot". Get it? Hoot? As in hooting a horn...like in a car...huh...get it...? Well, it tickled my funny bone (even more so when Kyra mentioned a boob job...get it? Hoot...hoot-ers...oh dear, I should probably just stop now)

Great blog btw
Angela (random blog spyer)
http://quirkyisokay.blogspot.com