Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have HOT friends!

Kyra planned this awesome photo shoot night here in downtown L.E....thanks to Kati, Heather and Vanessa we all turned out quite attractive I must say. I'm so blessed to have such amazing and different friends, I can't imagine living anywhere else!

We were missing lots more of our awesome friends and wished everyone could have been there!!

Here's a little peek at my beautiful friends:

Lining Up...

My Favorite Shot of the Night, how amazing right?

The Whole Group!!


Amy


Carly


Heather


Kati


Kim


Kyra


Me


Niki


Tara


and then the night got a little crazier.....



Thanks Kyra for your super planning skills and you are an amazing photographer!!!

10 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

so sad I missed it!! you all look AMAZING!

Heather said...

Awesome, love it! That was definitely a lot of fun! Seth enjoyed the glamour shots! ;)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You all look HOT and looks like the night was a ton of fun! Glad you had a blasty! What a cool idea for a girls night!

Vanessa said...

You girls look beautiful! I will make it to the next one :-) Love the boa one, very ghetto fabulous!

the happy hansens' said...

wow super fun! you all look very beautiful!

Niki McDowell said...

It was so much fun! I had a blast. I can't wait to do it again!

The Gray Family said...

wow, that was an interesting night....definitely something I would not have come up with on my own, but glad I have fun friends that think of great ideas! No posting of the pink jacket pics???

the Chandler chronicles said...

I was wondering the same thing as Amy...will the pink jacket pics be in the LE Ward calendar? ;) Thanks for a hysterical evening.

The Cook Fam said...

Thanks for the laugh! I miss all of you girls! You all do look great!

The BRU Crew said...

THIS NIGHT WAS SUPER FUN! Thanks for posting pics! SO FREAKIN AWESOME! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! ;)