Friday, April 16, 2010

So Long Max.....:(


Today my dog went away. I'm like 1/4 sad and 3/4 happy. I can't decide which to be right now. A family came to see him while I was out running errands and by the time I got home he was gone! I did say goodbye before I left just in case, but it was such a shock that he was actually gone so quickly. We have been planning to find him a new home for a while now, he's been getting pretty crazy and I just can't control a 110 pound dog jumping on me when it's time to eat, or howling every morning outside my window to let him inside or any of his other strange behaviors.

So so long Max and be good to your new owners because they really have no idea what they are getting themselves into!!! HA! SUCKAS!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So did you really not tell the family that he is CRAZY????? Seriously?? Sounds like I need to bring you a box of tissue, are you ok??
Well I am happy a family got him and that you are 3/4 happy about it!
Lets talk soon and stop hating on me!

The Cook Fam said...

You are so funny. I love that I can hear your voice saying these things! Miss you!

the happy hansens' said...

you crack me up Meget! Hope you are doing okay!!

Beth and Poasa said...

Goodbye Max! I didn't know you guys were giving him away.